What is Wheel of Rizk?
Players who like watching Wheel of Fortune on tv will like this game. Wheel of Rizk is kind of like Wheel of Fortune with a twist. Players will get a free spin as soon as they sign up. There are over 450 games to choose. Players can win anything from free spins to a lot of bonus prizes and money.
Players get a free deposit bonus of at least 100 euros, just for signing up. Players will get as many as 50 free spins. Players get those 50 free spins over 5 days. That means 10 spins per day. Now, the bonus will need to be wagered about 45 times or so, but the winnings will be wager-free.
How Does the Rizk Race Work and How Do Players Sign Up?
The race can be found on the left side of the homepage. Players are given a time limit and spin count that is pre-determined by the system, at the very beginning. The player with the most points at the end is the winner. It is as simple as that.
The Two Races
There are two main races. The first one starts at 7:00 pm and the second one starts at 9:00 pm. The player who wins the first race gets $500. The player who wins the second race gets $1000.
There are other races that occur throughout the day. Each one starts every half hour and runs for about that long. Players can walk away with prizes ranging from additional spins to free money.
The Point System
1) One win equals 10 points.
2) Players who have 3 wins in a row will get 30 points.
3) Players who have 3 losses will get 40 points(sounds weird, right?)
4) Players who have a big win(which is 10 times the normal bet) will get about 300 points.
Players have plenty of options to pick. They can choose to play either table games or live poker. They can also choose everything from live games to the slot machines. There is something for everyone here at Wheel of Rizk.
There are some rules that need to be followed.
1) Each player needs to sign up for the race they want to run. They cannot just assume their name is on the list.
2) Each player will have an allotted number of spins they can use. No player can go past their allotted spins value.
3) What happens when there is a tie? The player who earned the points first wins.
4) There will be times when a technical issue has occurred. In this instance, the race will be null and void. That means the race will start over.